On behalf of our esteemed Customer, we are recruiting the following profile, for their Headquarter in Lugano:
AMAZON MARKETPLACE SPECIALIST
Duties and responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring and analysis of all advertising campaigns, order management, operational planning
- Monitoring and reporting performance of new and existing products
- Analyzing revenue, campaign performance, daily ad spend, etc.
- Manage bids throughout entire campaign for clients, monitor and update daily budgets
- Optimize products to Amazon marketplace channel
- Identify insights and recommendations to support and influence informed business/marketing decisions
- Monitor stock level
- Manage and maintain all product listings, pricing strategies and promotions
- Degree in marketing or digital discipline
- At least 2 years of experience gained in Amazon Marketplace platforms
- Experience in managing and delivering a small number of SKU's
- Excellent knowledge of English. The knowledge of French and/or German is preferred
- Proficiency in Excel – Ability to gather and piece data from multiple sources into templates to upload to marketplaces. Able to use Excel to summarize large datasets and analyze results.
- Analytical and Attention to details
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.