On behalf of our esteemed Customer, a Fashion Company leader in the Luxury field, we are recruiting the following profile:
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER / LUXURY BRAND / ZÜRICH
Duties and responsibilities:
- Performs with energy, is proactive and flexible, does not give up.
- Autonomously gives useful ideas for everyday activities.
- Works in partnership with the Store Manager identifying potential business opportunities and defining actions to improve results
- Supports the Store Manager to find effective solutions to manage problems
- Knows how to effectively transfer and nurture the highest level of selling techniques (to increase cross-selling, multiple-selling, upselling and other KPIs, to effectively close sales, etc.). Monitors and measures results.
- Collaborates with the Store Manager to build cohesive diverse teams, is considered a point of reference for the store staff, shares experiences and information, listens to people, adapts to different and multicultural personalities, celebrates successes, seeks for collaboration, provides support to colleagues and works with everyone to get things done. Welcomes and guides new staff members
- Supports the Store Manager in selecting the best talents for the stores and enhancing the network to source them
- Supports the Store Manager to guarantee constant and balanced coverage of the floor and appropriate zoning.
- Supports the Store Manager to efficiently plan and organize activities
- Makes a significant personal impact on others, is able to convince adapting his/her style to different customers and/or colleagues, knows how to handle complaints and conflicts with diplomacy and constructive approach
- Ensures qualitative and consistent customer service is delivered, monitoring the Client Journey and clienteling process are properly followed.
- Coaches the sales associates to establish and nurture strong and trustful relationships with all the clients, is interested in customers' satisfaction and desires to surpass their expectations
- Supports the Store Manager to facilitate product stock control, visibility and accessibility, and to guarantee reliable stock on hand both physical and on information systems.
- Respects stock management indications.
- Supports the Store Manager to overlook after sales activities and to reduce damaged items
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledges and experience:
- Qualified degree
- At least 5 years experience in a managerial role for luxury companies
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in English – the Knowledge of Italian Language will be considered a plus
- Proven track record in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system
- Ability to inspire trust and integrity as well as to positively motivate the store staff