On behalf of our esteemed Customer, a multinational Company leader in the TOP Luxury field, we are recruiting the following profile to join their team in Zürich:
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER / TOP LUXURY BRAND / ZÜRICH
Duties and responsibilities:
•Support the Store Manager to lead and manage a high performing store team (approx. 10 people)
•Ensure all employees are effectively developed and coached to achieve overall success
•Develop a loyal customer base
•Optimize security devices and new procedures in order to avoid loss
•Supervise merchandise orders planning, visual merchandising, stock control and complete reorganisation
•Ensure coordination and connection with external suppliers for constant store maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledges and experience:
- Qualified degree
- At least 5 years experience as a Assistant Store Manager in Luxury brand
- Is mandatory the previous experience in a Luxury Boutique
- Good people management skills
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in English
- The knowledge of Italian will be considered a plus
- Strong skills in Client Telling
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- KPI Analysis / reports
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a multicultural team
Our client offers an interesting job opportunity within a strong and successful corporation and the possibility to work with a dynamic and professional team.
Your application will be treated professionally and reservedly.
We will only reply to candidates who fulfill criteria mentioned above.