On behalf of our esteemed Customer, a multinational Company leader in the Luxury field, we are recruiting the following profile for the new Atelier opening:
ATELIER TAILOR / NEW OPENING / LUXURY BRAND / FRANKFURT
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accurately take body measurements of Bespoke and RTW clients and communicating in a timely manner to the Atelier Manager
- Understand how to use tailoring techniques to compensate for different body configurations and postures and communicate this to the client in the appropriate way.
- Advise the client and the Atelier Manager regarding alterations necessary to achieve the best possible fit for RTW garments
- Perform mending activities on Ready to Wear garments and finished bespoke orders before delivering to clients
- Assist the Atelier personnel to satisfy the customer needs and request in terms of fitting on both Bespoke and Ready to Wear collections
- Create and develop a positive relationship with the customers, from the first contact to the farewell, and support the Atelier Manager in creating a network of contacts (hotels, personal shoppers, tour guides, and wedding planners) able to bring concrete business results and enhance Brand image.
- Accomplish the goals set by the Atelier Management contributing to the teamwork and Atelier sales
- Gather information about the market: new trends, events, competitors’ activities and products
- Effectively interact and collaborate with colleagues in the Atelier and in the company at large
- Implement stock procedures according to company standards and guidelines
- Respect Company standards, roles and procedures, promptly sharing possible issues and risks
- Identify the potential of the Atelier, aligning and monitoring the right actions and local networking to maximize formalwear business results and KPIs as per Atelier Manager’s direction.
- Work closely with the Regional Tailor, manage atelier events, specific atelier clienteling actions and VIP service to approach new potential customers and to maximize the potential of existing customer base.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping in the Atelier area, making sure fabrics are updated regularly and master garments are maintained; making sure that Atelier Visual Merchandising standards are maintained consistently.
- Collect product and competitors’ feedback from the clients and connect with Atelier Manager to consequently design and deploy Atelier-specific actions or to make Bespoke processes smoother and more efficient.
- Report Bespoke business action plan and results on a month to month basis
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledges and experience:
- Educated at schools of patterns making
- 3-5 years tailoring experience ideally in luxury menswear
- Fluent English and local language, another language is a plus
- Strong understanding of garment construction and confidence both with industrial sewing machines and hand stitching Advanced knowledge of fabrics and hand sewing techniques including buttonholes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized, passionate and self-motivated
- Customer focused attitude, business acumen and commercial mindset
- Team player
- Knowledge of Retail processes, markets, network and competitors, of luxury in-store and outdoor customer experience, of clienteling techniques
- Planning/Organization and Execution
- Impact and influencing
- Networking and relationship building skills