On behalf of our esteemed customer based in Mendrisio area, we are looking for the following profile:
CLINICAL PROJECT LEADER
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Responsible to develop, coordinate and implement research and administrative strategies essential to the successful management of the clinical trials and clinical investigations;
- Perform a variety of duties involved in the organization, documentation and compilation of clinical research data.
- Coordinate Sponsor, monitors, laboratories, subcontracted services and Investigators.
- Provide support and/or prepare study protocols, clinical investigation plans and other specific study docu ments; write/check subject's/patient's information sheet/informed consent and organise their translations.
- Responsible for submission of study documents to relevant stakeholders for approval or /notification, and perform actions needed to obtain study authorisation.
- Responsible to collect, review, process and report trials deviations
- Degree in Pharmacy/Life Science
- 5-10 years of relevant Experience in a CRO environment
- Experience on phase 2-3 of Clinical studies
- Fluent english mandatory