For our esteemed Customer, a multinational Company leader in the Fashion field, we're now recruiting the following profile:
CRM MANAGER / FASHION FIELD / LUGANO AREA
Duties and responsibilities:
- Utilize analytical techniques to identify customer segments and develop appropriate cross-channel programs & contact strategies that will increase customer loyalty and retention and (ultimately) revenue
- Organize the development of world-class CRM system for Europe
- Manage CRM program budget, marketing budget and programs budgets
- Develop and maintain the customer segmentation: identify key customer segments, their value, and spend behaviour
- Develop segment specific acquisition and retention programs (both in store and online)
- Analyze program’s ROI and effectiveness KPI
- Review & make recommendations to advance and enhance all programs.
- Lead the development and management of CRM database marketing analytics, including but not limited to: client profiling, segmentation & trending, etc.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop relevant strategic customer reporting and KPI's and manage preparation and distribution of same.
- With IT/external suppliers, manage CRM customer database, including hygiene, auditing for accuracy & integration of new data elements supporting new marketing initiatives (online browsing behaviour, data overlays, etc.)
- Coordinate with CRM team in North America on CRM systems and strategies
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledges and experience:
- Degree in Marketing/Business Admin/Related field or equivalent experience; MBA preferred
- Must have 4/5 years proven experience in CRM marketing in multinational B2C environment (FASHION/LUXURY FIELD)
- Excellent communication skills in English (additional languages welcome), both written and oral
- Solid understanding of analytics, including segmentation, statistics and modeling and applicable metrics for all tactics and channels
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, energetic
- Able to work underpressure