On behalf of our esteemed Customer, a multinational Company leader in the Fashion Luxury field, we are recruiting the following profile, to join their boutique in Geneva:
DEPARTMENT MANAGER GENEVA
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Manage the staff in collaboration with the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager. He will be in charge of coaching the team and developing talents on a daily basis.
- Maximizing sales results as well as various performance indicators on the product categories
- Stimulating sales based on a very good knowledge of the world of luxury and fashion. The person possesses top meeting and greeting skills for an exclusive clientele, and guarantees an impeccable and innovative customer service
- Managing a portfolio of local and international clients. It is of the utmost importance that this person possesses excellent interpersonal skills and is able to create a long-term relationship based on trust and good communication
- Being involved in purchasing and restocking in connection with the Store Manager and the Assistant Store Manager on his categories
- Supervising stock management on his categories, organization (incl. inventory) and maximization. He will also be responsible for implementing, controlling, and monitoring Boutique’s procedures within the shop.
- Complying with the Company’s charter and overall prevailing codes and procedures.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in Luxury boutiques
- Ideally experience in Leathergoods
- Proven experience in People Management
- Strong Customer care skills
- Fluent in FRENCH and ENGLISH
- Goal oriented, multitasking
- Administration and financial skills
- Excellent standing