On behalf of our esteemed Customer, a multinational Company based in Ticino (CH), we are recruiting the following profile:
We are looking for an experienced engineer who will support and coordinate Manufacturing and Quality engineering activities including products and processes development, production, testing and quality.
- Implements and maintains overall engineering objectives and initiatives to improve efficiency implementing and monitoring appropriate KPIs
- Oversees a robust project management process and delivery timelines to keep projects on schedule and on budget
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility
- Resolves escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments
- Implement and maintain all applicable QSR / GMP requirements
Under the guidance of the VP Quality and Engineering, the Engineering Specialist is responsible for:
- leading the engineering activities focused on product and process
- design, development, testing, performances monitoring and continuousimprovements. The ideal candidate will be hands on, with leadership skills and project management experience. The position will also coordinate global projects supervising teams located in the subsidiaries worldwide.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent with minimum 5 years of engineering experience within electronic, medical device or biotech manufacturing companies
- Experience on an international level and business merge and integration will be considered as a strong plus
- Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep global projects, processes, and the engineering issues on track
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timelinedriven environment, interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience
- Certification in 6 Sigma, 5s or other Lean Manufacturing techniques will be considered and important advantage
- Availability to travel on a regular base (around 30% - 40% of working time)