On behalf of our esteemed Customer, a fashion luxury company, we are recruiting the following profile:
EVENT MANAGER CENTRAL EUROPE/ FASHION LUXURY COMPANY/ MONACO
The Event Manager promotes the business in the Central European Region (Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Czech Republic) and the brand through the design, planning and implementation of Retail events. It is responsible for analyzing local opportunities in order to propose and rollout promotional activities and events in line with local needs following Headquarters’Retail Events guidelines.
- Analyze market trends and competitor’s activities linked with all events and promotional activities that take place within the store;
- Declines and rolls-out the event formats according to the guidelines received from HQs, adapting them to the needs of local market and prioritizing related activities to increase the brand awareness and to develop sales and customer relations collaborating with local CRM Manager and Communication Department
- Manages the locally allocated events investment, developing the budget for the annual activity calendar, based on the corporate strategy and the local social calendar;
- Identifies new external suppliers and partners managing relations, negotiation and guaranteeing the level of the outcome for the projects realization;
- Ensures, managed activities are coordinated with local corporate functions involved, with specific regards for the activities related to the planning and implementation of events;
- Conception, planning and implementation of events: event format definition, timing, extra content, search for location, catering, security, casting, logistics, mailing list, PR, fittings etc.;
- Verifies and enters into the dedicated system the supplier invoices for a correct budget flow tracking and closure of the project;
- Produces qualitative and quantitative reporting at the end of each event/activity implemented in the market.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledges and experience:
- University diploma, Master's Degree in Business/ Marketing
- Strong comparable experience in luxury event management
- Passion and high motivation for the luxury environment
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written; other languages are a plus