On Behalf of our important customer, a multinational Fashion Company, we are looking a:
Facilities and Maintenance Coordinator (Temporary Contract)
Duties and Responsabilities:
This position is to coordinate the maintenance for all the retail stores of the company. The maintenance component is the day-to-day reactive and planned repair and maintenance program that ensure we keep our property clean, efficient and brand right.
The facilities coordinator will support all the facilities activity. The coordinator will be first point of contact for internal and external customers seeking support and information from the FM organization of the cmpany. The FC will provide support to the FM managers and the facilities organization.
- Coordinate for management of day to day repair of property, including building structure, walls and roofing, HVAC system, electrical power systems, lighting systems, plumbing systems, fire protection and safety systems, utilities systems, trash and waste management
- Vendor assignment – assign primary and secondary vendors for each trade and location
- Initiate competitive bids on high cost repairs and award bids, review and approve proposals when over NTE (not to exceed) limit
- Project coordination with Landlords, engineers, multiple vendors, permits and schedules
- Research and identify best repair options, identify recurring problems and trends and seek out permanent solutions
- Create, update and monitor planned maintenance programs (HVAC, cleaning, etc)
- Identify and coordinate warranty repairs
- Implementing, maintaining and updating Service Channel
- Determine the nature and urgency of the repair problem and report the problem to the appropriate vendor
- Maintain service records for all store locations
- Communicate progress of repairs on a regular basis by issuing weekly/monthly progress updates
- Review and approve invoices and maintain accurate reporting to the F&M Manager
- Controls the maintenance calendar for all domestic retail, establishing job priorities and time frames
- Coordination of helpdesk team ensuring all the relevant request have been addressed properly/ facilities database management.
- Ensure follow up and updates of tasks in the system to the relevant country manager
- Keep track and update all the facilities department files providing evidence monthly basis
- Maintaining records and contracts updated of all the external contractors in support of the FM department.
- Support in creation of facilities and maintenance policy and process keeping them updated.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledges and experience:
- A degree or equivalent experience in a relevant subject area
- Retail experience
- Good organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact well with vendors and contractors as well as corporate/retail management and co-workers
- Ability to work well under pressure and achieve result
- Proficiency with computers (Microsoft Office and Excel)
- European portfolio management experience and legislation knowledge
- Understanding of large budget accountability including forecasting in order to support the FM manager in reforecasting exercise. Something like that
- AutoCAD understanding
- Must provide evidence of cross functional multi departmental operating
- Experience with Service Channel software preferred
- A team player with a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- A highly organized person with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous tight deadlines
- A results driven person
- Energy and enthusiasm – has a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills with the ability to quickly build effective relationships