For our esteemed customer, a multinational company based in Milan, We are looking for highly organized candidates with good quantitative ability for the position of Fleet Manager.
- Purchasing and maintaining vehicles for deliveries.
- Deciding whether to lease or buy vehicles.
- Scouting of new suppliers and benchmark analysis
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
Fleet Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Logistics or Accounting.
- 2+ years in a logistics role.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.