On behalf of our esteemed Customer, a multinational Company, we are recruiting the following profile:
FULL STACK DEVELOPER / E-COMMERCE / MENDRISIO AREA
The candidate will take part to develop the code, automated tests, and slick functionality deliver in conjunction with teammates
- Actively part of sprint planning, backlog grooming, and task estimation
- Hands-on design and development within a self-organizing and cross-functional agile team using techniques such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Pair Programming
- Writing comprehensive automated test code as well as application code and infrastructure as code
- Responsible for the quality implementation (supportable, maintainable, scalable, and secure) of code
- Influence the design and technology stack and technical direction of the team
- Update CMS content in the eCommerce website platform.
- Monitor and maintain the main eCommerce and OMS flows.
- Manage the eCommerce platform (Magento)
- REST APIs
- Unit/ Testing
- Experience in email marketing automation tools (Mailchimp, Magento CRM module).
- Erp system (i.e., Netsuite one world).
- Knowledge of GIT version control system.
- Knowledge of SQL database (MySQL, SQL Server) and NoSQL database (MongoDB).
- Experience in developing Web APP/console app - .Net framework.
- Experience in developing solutions for Integration systems (Celigo, Dell Boomi, Talend).
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in the same role
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, other languages are a plus