For our renowned Client, a Multinational Company leader in its own field, we are now recruiting the following profile:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the HR Generalist Team
- Manage HR Projects cross-functionally
- Maps talents and introduces relevant actions to make them growing
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Overview recruitment processes to find the key talents for the internal client
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
- Manage budgeting process
- Manager all internal and external HR related matters
- Support in employee relations management
- Master Degree in Human Resources or Economics
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an HR Manager or Senior Generalist is a must.
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment regulations.
- Good knowledge of HR best practices.
- Fluent knowledge of English language (w/s). Any other Swiss national Languages will be considered more than asset
- Works comfortably under pressure
- Computer literacy with capability in MS Office (Excel advanced) and HR software.
- Place of work Ticino