This notice is given by Sidler SA, with reference to the cookies used on the website www.sidler-sa.ch owned by Sidler SA (the Website).
For the purposes hereof, the data controller is Silder SA, with registered office in Via Gaggiolo 27, 6855 Stabio CH, with business register number CHE-100.591.903 VAT (Data Controller).
The Data Controller is a company operating in the recruitment sector.
Cookies are small text strings that are sent by the websites visited by users to the browser of their PC, where they are stored and subsequently resent to the same websites the next time the same user visits the website. During any website navigation, users may receive on their PC “first-party” cookies, when cookies are directly managed by the website owner and/or manager, as well as cookies that are sent by different websites or web servers (so-called “third-party” cookies); this occurs because on the visited website there may be elements that reside on servers other than the one on which the website is residing. In other words, these are the cookies which are set up by a website other than the one you are currently visiting.
With reference to the pursued purposes, cookies may be technical, analytic and profiling cookies.
The Website uses the following cookies for the purposes specified below.
Technical cookies are used only for the purpose of sending any communication through an electronic communication network, or to the extent that is strictly necessary for the web service provider to provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
The technical cookies existing on the Website may be broken down as follows: navigation or session cookies, that ensure the standard navigation and the use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or to register to access reserved areas). Such cookies include functionality cookies, which allow to remember choices users make on the website (for example, the language), in order to improve the service delivered to users.
The prior consent of users is not required for the installation of such cookies.
The Website uses the following technical cookies:
- Session cookies – These cookies are essential for a proper navigation and for using the website functions. These cookies do not collect personal data that may be used for marketing purposes, or store the visited websites. The use of these cookies (temporarily stored on the users’ device and automatically removed by closing the browser) is limited to the transmission of session identification data (consisting in casual numbers generated by the server) required to allow the website navigation. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.
Analytic cookies are used to collect information, in an aggregated form, on the number of users and about how users visit the Website.
The Website uses the following third party analytic cookies:
- Google Analytics – It collects information about the use of its website by users.Google Analytics generates statistical information through the cookies, stored on users’ computers. Google will store and use this information.
These cookies allow to create an anonymous users’ profile based on their Website navigation experience. In this way it is possible to display advertisements tailored to the users’ specific interests during navigation.
It should be noted that the Website uses the following third-party profiling cookies.
How personal data is provided by Users
It is possible to modify the preferences relating to cookies at any time by means of specific browser configurations, according to the specific procedures described below. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the cookies previously installed, including the cookie in which the consent to the installation of cookies may be saved by the Website.
Users may express their consent to the use of the Website cookies. It is possible to accept all cookies or only some of them, or to refuse all of them. If the User decides to disable the cookies (even technical cookies), he/she will not have access to many features that make this Website more efficient and some of our services will not operate properly.
Users may modify the preferences relating to the cookies at any time through specific browser configurations, according to the specific procedures described hereinafter. Through browser preferences it is also possible to remove the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent to cookie installation by the Website may be saved.
Users may express their consent to the use of the Website cookies. It is possible to accept all cookies, only a few of them or reject them all. If users decide to disable the cookies existing on the Website, they will not be able to access many features making this Website more efficient and some of our services will not operate properly.
It is possible to control cookies through the settings of the browser used. As the functions of each browser are slightly different, users shall refer to the “help” menu of their own browser to understand how to properly change the cookie settings.
Consequently, users may change the browser settings in order to delete the cookies or not to save them on their computer or mobile device without their express consent. Users may better understand how to set their browsers at the following links:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer#w_cookie-settings
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH504
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/