On behalf of our Customer based in Lugano, we are recruiting the following profile:
INVESTMENT FUND RESEARCH ANALYST / CHINESE SPEAKER
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conducting quantitative analysis on a wide universe of investment managers and strategies, whilst assisting asset class specialists with qualitative analysis
- Researching companies, particularly in terms of their financial functioning
- Analysing company accounts, profit and loss sheets and cash flow information
- Meeting with company managers, stock market traders, fund managers and stockbrokers
- Collating detailed, up-to-date information about the economy and financial markets.
- Working with, and assisting in the development of, advanced quantitative analysis tools.
- Preparing ad-hoc research material on asset classes, economic issues and investment manager developments.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledges and experience:
- Degree economics/finance-related subject combined with demonstrable analytical ability is a plus
- Experience working within investment internships is desirable
- A high level of fluency in English, Chinese and Italian
- Strong interest in Financial Markets and Asset/Investment Management.
- Proficiency in Excel at advance level is essential