On behalf of our esteemed client, a Company leader in digital services and innovative solutions, we are recruiting the following profile
DATA GOVERNANCE MANAGER / LUGANO
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Govern information technology projects to improve data management aspects.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and Banking regulations regarding – data security, integrity and retention and govern the action plan.
- Develop strategy plans for data management to adhere to new technologic paradigm as Artificial Intelligence.
- Develop and enforce policies for the management of data assets, including records retention schedules, security procedures, and privacy considerations.
- Experience of at least 5+ years in Bank/Financial institution with a similar role.
- Previous experience in master data unification project.
- Knowledge of data management regulation according to Swiss or European Bank institutions.
- Project management experience in managing data management projects.
- Experience as Business Analyst in data management requirement.
- Data Model experience represents a plus.
- English B1 minimum.