On behalf of an esteemed customer, we are researching the following profile:
IT ANALYST / LUGANO
- Identify synergies and optimization potentialities on current HRIS Platform and propose solutions.
- Keep a close contact with all HR stakeholders worldwide
- Manage support priorities (triage), ensure requests are understood by Oracle support
- Manage user support, ensure issues and problems are qualified and properly addressed.
- Fix problems directly whenever possible, leverage tool capabilities
- Coordinate quarterly release change management
- Ensure issues resolution and end-user follow-up
- Work closely with IT and Oracle support.
- Plan, track and oversee development and implementation.
- Collaborate in software development and deliver test and training activities.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledges and experience:
- At least 6-7 years’ experience as an IT Analyst or Project Manager within a multinational or financial environment
- Proven experience in HR administration processes
- Advance knowledge in Excel, experience in VBA and Power BI will be consider a big plus
- Excellent command of English and Italian