On behalf of our esteemed customer, We are currently recruiting the following profile:
LEAN AND PMO MANAGER
who will be responsible of:
- Coaching team leaders and team members to identify and prepare Daily Debriefs, KPIs, Standard operational procedures and work instructions, Skill matrix and internal trainings, Process mapping and improvement, Kaizen preparation and workshops moderation.
- Managing complex projects (IT but not only) prince 2 or equivalent PM certification or 5 years PM experience.
- Project and Program Management activities and coaching on waterfall & Agile methodologies
- Project reporting and escalation, strong ability to coordinate stakeholders and project governance & design.
- Ability to manage and keep regular updates with suppliers and present advancements to the company top management.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledges and experience:
- Certified black/green belt Lean professional with 5 years experience in lean implementation, with a good Lean toolkit background
- Strong analytical, soft and relational skills. Positive attitude and ability to influence peers and management are required.
- PMO experience in supporting project portfolio and reporting to top management.
- Basic knowledge of suppliers contracts key-points (SLAs, OLAs, penalties, governance, GDPR etc.).