For our esteemed Customer, a Company leader in the Automation field, we are now looking for the following profile:
MECHANICAL PROJECT MANAGER (English/German/Italian)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build strong working relationships with business stakeholder and ensure project support and commitment
- Define project scope, deliverables and roles and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders, business partners and project team members.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Create, monitor and manage detailed project plan.
- Participate in the development of cost benefit analysis, associated budgets and tracking of actual costs spent vs budget and regularly reporting on project status to management.
- Identify, analyze, prioritize and manage project risks. Develop contingency plans to mitigate risks.
- Manage stakeholder communications and approvals.
- Degree in Mechanical engineering or similar academic background
- Fluency in German, English and Italian
- Previous experience in a similar role ( ideally 5 years) in the automation or industrial sector
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong expectation management, influencing and conflict resolution skills.