For our esteemed Customer, an international industrial company, we're looking for the following profile:
PAYROLL SPECIALIST / MENDRISIO AREA
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Prepare transfers, perform checks and pay salaries in line with the applicable rules.
- Monitor social insurance for employees.
- Prepare the various social insurance statements (AVS, tax at source, family allowances, etc.).
- Liaise regularly and maintain good working relations with the various partners.
- Take an active part in the salary surveys conducted periodically within the company.
- Ensure that the information in the salary management and organisational structure tool in SAP is up to date and correct.
- Provide a high quality service answering questions from internal employees about the payroll, payslips, salary statements, etc.
- Handle the preparation of documents and files needed for internal and external control purposes.
- Keep abreast of developments in social and tax legislation in order to inform managers and prepare relevant notices and messages
- At least 5-6 years of experience in Payroll Swiss Administration
- Fluent in italian, good level of french and english
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organization, time management skills
- Attention to details
- Able to work under pressure