For our customer based in Ticino we are currently looking for a:
Preclinical Development Manager
who will join the R&D department and reporting directly to the Head of Development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute and monitor nonclinical safety studies and interpret findings from these studies in support of clinical development.
- Provide day-to-day management of preclinical/early clinical development of new drug compounds:
- Apply project management best practices in the planning, initiation, execution, and tracking of project activities, timelines and related budget;
- Support regulatory submissions, ensuring all crucial timelines are met;
- Assist regulatory affairs in meeting submission deadlines Closely monitor and interact with Contract Research Organizations, granting agencies and consultants;
- Master's degree in toxicology, biology or a related life-science field (Pharmacology/ Pharmaceutics/ Biochemistry, DVM, PharmD)
- Track record of successful project management in the pre-clinical space with a record of successful project delivery from Candidate Selection to Regulatory Submission (IND or equivalent IMPD application), plus knowledge of the selection process of pre-clinical candidate drugs.
- Minimum 5 years of preclinical development in pharmaceutical/biotech/CRO setting performing drug development activities such as: designing and monitoring nonclinical studies, interpreting data, generating reports and regulatory documents