For our esteemed Customer, a multinational Company based in Lugano, we’re now recruiting the following profile:
QUALITY CONTROL/ LUGANO
- Serve as primary quality control resource for problem identification, resolution, reporting and continuous improvement
- Review and establish factory and supplier processes to ensure that they are following established inspection procedures
- Manage internal audits conducted by in-house inspection teams.
- Collaborate internally and cross functionally with Merchant and Product manager teams to establish and maintain quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Manage all repairs required on production whether in-house, outsourced or at the factory.
- Define quality procedures and manage roll-out to all factories
- Monitor factory and supplier performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports, communicate KPI’s and Metrics to operational areas and leadership
- Solid background in apparel inspection and implementing testing protocols for imported apparel, shoes and accessories.
- Solid understanding of and adherence to calendar deliverables throughout the pre-production process and their relation and compliance to final product delivery.
- Must have apparel Quality Control experience.
- Experience with measurement of apparel as related to inspections with adherence to measurement specification sheets and apparel Technical Packages is essential to this role
- Good working knowledge of quality assurance and quality control procedures
- Strong communication skills, administration skills and excellent attention to detail are essential
- Knowledge of factory working processes and production processes.