On behalf of our customer, an important Multinational company, based near Monza, we are looking for an experienced R&D engineer to join the Italian R&D team, with several years of experience in the field of gas products such as gas governors, air/gas ratio controls, solenoid valves, etc. Highly appreciated the participation to laboratory test activities and expertise in gas standard and approvals.
Responsibilities And Duties
- The candidate will be responsible for the definition of solutions for the assigned products, fulfilling all the project phases.
- Propose design solution, also innovative, to be in line with the product specification and request, always looking at time and cost perspective.
- Provides project documentation, and follows certification process when needed.
- Assure the compliance to product request
- Assure the respect of the project time-schedule
- The candidate will be an active participant in the lab test activities.
- Collaborate through groups and other function to analyze and promote new design solution.
- 5+ years of experience in the field of valves and plumbing
- Good knowledge of Mechanical drawing
- Knowledge of metallic and plastic material and their main machining/transformation processes
- Knowledge of fluid dynamics and thermodynamics applied to valve and HVAC systems
- Inter-functional team management to drive towards change
- Fluent in English