For our customer based in Ticino we are currently looking for a:
The person will join the R&D department reporting to the Head of Development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the discovery of novel drugs within a multidisciplinary team
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor in vivo research in particular in PoC studies.
- Responsible for in vivo pharmacology in research and development project teams
- Design and write experimental protocols, direct animal studies to test hypotheses and address project-related questions, interpreting data, generating reports and regulatory document
- Closely monitor and interact with Contract Research Organizations, granting agencies, academic institution and consultant
- Contribute to new target proposals and evaluation/validation
- PhD in life science with at least 3 years of pharma or biotech experience
- Proven track record in development of new drug candidates
- Know-how in preclinical in vivo studies including animal models, specimen analysis, PK
- Good English (spoken and written)