On behalf of our esteemed Customer, an High-Luxury Brand, we are recruiting the following profile:
SALES ASSISTANT PART-TIME / LUXURY STORE / CRANS MONTANA
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provides the best service, assisting the store team and clients through the selling ceremony
- Welcoming, understanding customer’s needs and orienting them into the departments
- Providing support while trying the products on
- Serving as a liason between the sales team and the clients
- Interacting with customers to ensure client satisfaction
- Packing and providing support during payment
- Support colleagues with product replenishment and stock activities, to ensure store efficiency
- Ensure that products are ready for sale by following visual guidelines
- Ensure to keep the store clean and tidy
- Support colleagues with administrative activities, to ensure store efficiency
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledges and experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in luxury retail
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong understanding of Customer needs and priorities
- Strong attention to detail and multi-task
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Fluent French, English and Italian language; knowledge of other languages would be a plus.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment.
- Ability to initiate contact and communication.
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Problem solving