For our customer, a Multinational organization with Head Quarter in Lugano, we are looking for the following profile
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Meet with internal clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce platform.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce platform
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Previous experience (3-5 years) with customization of Salesforce
- Proven experience with defining requirements, managing development including testing
- Experience on Project Management projects
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and data visualization techniques and tools
- Fluent English, French or German nice to have