On behalf of our esteemed Customer, a multinational Company leader in the Luxury field, we are recruiting the following profile:
VIP SUPERVISOR / LUXURY BRAND / HAMBURG
Duties and responsibilities:
- Performs with energy, is proactive and flexible, does not give up.
- STRONG NETWORK ON THE PLACE
- STRONG CLINTELLING SKILLS
- Autonomously gives useful ideas for everyday activities.
- Works in partnership with the Store Manager identifying potential business opportunities and defining actions to improve results
- Knows how to effectively transfer and nurture the highest level of selling techniques (to increase cross-selling, multiple-selling, upselling and other KPIs, to effectively close sales, etc.). Monitors and measures results.
- Supports the Store Manager to guarantee constant and balanced coverage of the floor and appropriate zoning.
- Makes a significant personal impact on others, is able to convince adapting his/her style to different customers and/or colleagues, knows how to handle complaints and conflicts with diplomacy and constructive approach
- Ensures qualitative and consistent customer service is delivered, monitoring the Client Journey and clienteling process are properly followed
- Gathers information on competitor activity, does mystey visits, reads editorials and fashion magazines, inpires the team to be informed on luxury market
- Supports the Store Manager to facilitate product stock control, visibility and accessibility, and to guarantee reliable stock on hand both physical and on information systems.
- Supports the Store Manager to overlook after sales activities and to reduce damaged items
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledges and experience:
- Qualified degree
- At least 5 years experience
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in English – any other language will be considered a plus
- Proven track record in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system
- Ability to inspire trust and integrity as well as to positively motivate the store staff