On behalf of our esteemed client, a Company leader in digital services and innovative solutions, we are recruiting the following profile
IT BANKING TREASURY AND TRADING APPLICATION ANALYST / LUGANO
Main responsibilities and activities:
- be a part of the IT Treasury & Trading team within the IT Consultancy service line
- support the business processes in the Trading Services area. (Our software and tools are at the heart of our banking clients trading Platform where we provide bank-wide solutions)
- work in a fast-paced environment that develops, implements, and maintains mission critical information systems dedicated to the Trading room.
- provide functional analysis and solutions
- work with technical teams to implement system requirements and troubleshoot issues
- take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution.
- gaining a thorough grasp of the activities conducted on the trading floor.
- proactively designing and developing potential changes to the platform to better support the way of doing business by ascertaining business needs, developing business test cases and working closely with the business
- acquire an in-depth understanding of our trading infrastructure
- entrepreneurial thinking: A well-developed client-oriented attitude together with excellent communication skills.
- able to perform in a challenging, high-pressure, and dynamic environment.
- a university degree, preferably in computer science, finance, or an equivalent educational background
- 2+ years of hands-on IT functional skills, in system integration of vendor applications in a corporate environment
- a good knowledge of SQL in general.
- working knowledge of managing and engineering vendor applications.
- proven problem-solving ability in both development of changes and resolution of issues
- working experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban)
- a knowledge of Financial Products and Banking processes is a plus
- languages: English is mandatory. Italian, French or German is a plus
- willing to be relocated in Ticino (Switzerland) or nearby