For our important client, a luxury brand, we are recruiting the following profile:
GLOBAL COLLECTION MERCHANDISING MANAGER / LEATHER GOODS & FOOTWEAR / STABIO
The objective of the Collection Merchandising team is to get the correct balance between the expectations of the customer and the objectives of the company’s designer-lead vision.
The Collection Merchandiser ensures the coherence of commerciality needs without jeopardizing the image and the identity of the brand.
For Men and Women leather goods product, the Merchandiser will report to the VP of Merchandising and will support the Collection Merchandising team in daily duties. The LG Collection Merchandiser is in direct communication with design and product development teams.
Duties and Responsabilities:
- Assist on driving the merchandising process.
- Provide performances and Merchandising analysis.
- Support on formatting Merchandising guideline, Retail price architecture and Competitor analysis.
- Handle Cost target by SKU during collection development.
- Benchmark according to design team needs to understand the global markets.
- Assist on collection pricing prior and during market.
- Analyze performances during and Post Sales campaign by product category.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledges and experience:
- Experience in Leather Goods Collection Merchandising, preferably in a luxury environment.
- Have advanced computer skills in Excel and email with an aptitude for learning new programs.
- Have excellent product sensibility.
- Be able to take initiative, ownership, and accountability for business.
- Have strong analytical, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Be detail oriented, extremely organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment