For our exclusive and innovative client based in Ticino, we are looking for a:
GLOBAL SOCIAL MEDIA & COMMUNITY MANAGER / MENDRISIO
The candidate will report to the Media Strategy Manager & Coordinator and will be central in the expression of the brand image and its communities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Showcasing the brand on social media, looking to grow the presence on key social platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Strava, Facebook & LinkedIn)
- Building an articulated solid Social Media strategy and related activity grid collaborating with marketing, creative and content teams
- Engaging with the community on a daily basis through content posting and dialogue
- Scouting the social media trends and drive knowledge on key competitors’ activities across all visibility and engagement levers
- Lead & curate the monthly social calendar across social platforms, coordinating closely with the marketing team, e-com team and the creative & content teams to anticipate key activities and prioritize key messages
- Partner with the creative team to anticipate productions timings and related social media needs. Help capturing & finalizing from design standpoint the best content and editorial line to tell captivating stories about the brand
- Manage day-to-day engagement on all social platforms including but not limited to direct messages, public comments, tagged photos and pending message requests
- Connect with ambassadors and/or VIP communities for specific amplification initiatives. Always keep an eye open to echo Brand visibility opportunities from the communities
- Drive the social platforms analytic reports on a monthly basis, as well getting strong grip on trends in performance or content on a more qualitative standpoint
- Keep up to date with industry and social media changes, trends and popular topics
- Think one step ahead of social trends, what is the next great thing?
- Demonstrate an engaging voice that gets attention and stands out
- Manage the overall Social Media boosts & partner agencies budget.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledges and experience:
- At least 3 years of experience developing, managing, and growing a brand’s social media platforms and influencer content amplification for Global Brands
- Knowledge of sports marketing is mandatory; knowledge of cycling is a big plus
- Mastering key principles of social media execution across platforms (IG, fbook, Strava, LinkedIn)
- Solid understanding of social media analytics and experience in consolidating regular reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Rival IQ, Hype Auditor, Traacker
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fluency in English is a must
- Complete the profile: passion for social media & influencer, be a creative and innovative thinker and the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
Workplace: area of Mendrisio