For our esteemed client, we’re looking for a HR Manager based in Lugano:
- A competitive salary package (based on years of experience, academic background and certifications).
- An international and young team to manage and grow
- Direct report to the Board serve as a strategic partner to Top-Management and Leadership
- The chance to travel around Europe meeting strategic partners and building solid relationships
- A 360° Role that includes both the administrative and the managing part
- Provide expert guidance on HR matters and contributing to the overall business strategy.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures that align with company goals and international standards.
- Manage the full spectrum of HR functions, including onboarding, employee relations, performance management, and talent development.
- Ensure compliance with local labor laws and regulations in Switzerland and in the other countries.
- Oversee the administration of employee benefits and compensation processes.
- Foster a positive work culture that values diversity, inclusion, and employee well-being.
Who are you?
- An enthusiast and passionate HR Manager, with several years of experience gained in Switzerland (ideally in an international IT Consulting company) with an In-depth knowledge of Swiss labour laws and regulations.
- An excellent Business Partner able to drive the company development, strategically supporting your stakeholders.
- An effective Leader able to manage the Full Cycle life of your employees, providing continuous support and advice, encouraging a positive corporate culture.
- A relationship person, able to solve problems with diplomacy and discretion.
- You feel comfortable in 3 languages (IT/EN/DE)