For our exclusive and innovative client based in Lugano, we are looking for a:
PRODUCT DEVELOPER / LUXURY / LUGANO
We are seeking a Product Developer to take care of the development of collections and product collaterals. The right candidate must be an effective multi- tasker who is hard-working, self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and able to quickly pivot and reprioritize tasks as circumstances require.
Duties and Responsabilities:
- Manage the product development process from brief ideation to launch in-store: the product categories involved can be eyewear and collaterals (POP, packaging,..).
- Make sure that the design proposals can be executed according to our standard of production and in a timely manner.
- Analyze and be informed of the feasibility of design ideas and proposals
- Ensure the accuracy at all time of the development sheet throughout this process.
- Collaborate and manage the communication flow with multiple partners.
- Prepare the agendas and minutes of all meetings with the workshop for design, prototyping and production
- Ensure regular maintenance of the product database with all relevant information on the product ranges
- Analyze any potential way of optimization of the information flow.
- Support the review of the products’ lifecycle and pricing on a twice yearly basis, analyzing performance and suggesting optimization plans
- Support design, sales and marketing team with product / collection information, calendars.
The ideal Candidate will have the following skills, knowledges and experience:
- At least two years of experience as a product developer
- Experience in project management (proactive, efficient organized, multi-tasker).
- Strong technical skill for industrial / product design
- Fluency in English
- Experience in the eyewear industry is a plus
- Energetic and dynamic team player with good interpersonal skills used to dealing with different stakeholders
- Creativity with strong attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency for pending deadlines
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.