On behalf of our customer, an esteemed premium lifestyle Brand, we are recruiting the following profile in St Moritz:
STORE MANAGER / LIFESTYLE BRAND / ST MORITZ
• Creates and builds a genuine, attentive and long lasting relationship with customers, based on listening, meeting and exceeding client’s needs and expectations
• Be focused on excellent performances and results, based on clear KPIs, in a challenging competitive environment
• Ensures compliance of all company policies and procedures
• Assesses the effectiveness of the team, and provides the appropriate level of coaching performance feedback
• Conducts sales and inventory management
• On-the-job training to new employees and operational tasks
• Creates an inspiring shopping environment through effective merchandising capability, high in store standards and compelling visual presentation
• Responsible for opening and closing procedures
• Ensures desired brand experience is being fostered in store through individual and team customer interactions
• Keeps store running smoothly by executing weekly and monthly business rhythms and tasks
• Maintains positive employee relations and open lines of communication throughout store
• Managing budget and KPI’S
• Identifies opportunities to improve performance, working also with corporate business partners to develop strategies to raise performance
• Business development; PR activity; CRM development.
• Team management (approx. 1, max. 2 resources)
• Lead the team to achieve common goals, identifying clear priorities, tasks and definition of role
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledges and experience:
• Relevant work experience in luxury/premium retail environment
• Managerial experience with an emphasis on motivating and developing staff
• Proven ability to drive results and manage autonomously a Luxury/Premium boutique.
• Strong customer relationship management and development as well as networking skills
• Fluent in English. German would be a strong plus. Additional languages (Italian/French) are appreciated.
• Passionate about storytelling, lifestyle, luxury and travel.
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience and knowledge with POS systems