On behalf of an esteemd customer of ours, we are recruiting the following profile, to join their team in Zürich:
DEPUTY STORE MANAGER / HIGH JEWELRY LUXURY BRAND/ Zürich
The Assistant Store Manager supports the Store Manager in optimizing the overall sales performance, actively participating in sales in order to reach the quantitative and qualitative goals. Represents the Company and ensures the implementation of all the corporate and Store Manager guidelines.
- Reflects the corporate image in terms of standing and ensures that the team is aligned as well;
- Supports the Store Manager in order to guarantee an excellent welcome service and the observance of the qualitative standards required by the Brand;
- Supports the Store Manager in the optimization of the overall sales performance, being a reference point toward the store team in the sales process, increasing the customer service standards and working for the continuous development of the team product knowledge and selling skills;
- Supports the Store Manager in order to give all the necessary information to Area Managers;
- Support the Store Manager in morning briefing organization Maintains excellent customer relationships and ensures high levels of customer satisfaction;
- Actively participates in managing all the critical situations related to the sales process and/or to the customers, so that are faced and solved in the best possible way;
- Support and coach the sales team to establish long-term relationships with key customers based on data about their preferences, behaviors and purchases;
- Support and train the team on delivering the Company KPIs Supports the Store Manager in order to make the store team cohesive and coordinates its activities in order to constantly have a motivated and competent human potential;
- Continuously supports the Store Manager in the team management;
- Ensures the observance of all the internal procedures;
- Knows all the Company procedures for the store and oversees their proper execution;
- Supports the Store Manager in managing all the activities related to the annual closure, category flash inventories and fiscal annual inventory
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledges and experience:
- Relevant work experience in Retail;
- Aligned with the Brand identity, detail oriented, with strong training, communication, leadership and relational skills;
- Passion and high motivation for the luxury environment;
- Being solution-oriented and persevering, comfortable in challenging.
- Fluent English and German.